- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
Alumni Application Form for the University Library
To register as an alumni member of the University Library, please complete the application form below and read the terms of membership:
- Registration entitles you to borrow a maximum of four (4) items at one time for a six week loan period.
- As an alumni borrower, you may not borrow any items from the Reserve or AV collections, or those marked as a 3 or 7 day loan (such items are only available to enrolled students).
- Electronic resources (such as library databases and e-books) are only available to access on Campus via the University computers.
- You must abide by the University Library regulations. Failure to comply will result in the membership being revoked.
- Registration must be renewed every 12 months.
You have a right to access your personal information that the University holds about you and to seek its correction. If you wish to access your personal information or inquire about the handling of your personal information, please contact the relevant Campus Registrar via email: Fremantle.Registrar@nd.edu.au (for Broome / Fremantle Students), or Sydney.Registrar@nd.edu.au (for Sydney Students)