Forms from Student Administration

The following forms are currently available to be downloaded and forwarded to the University in hard copy format:

Academic Transcript, Statement of Course Completion
Alumni Registration Form
Amendment to Personal Details
Advanced Standing – Exemption with Specified or Unspecified Credit
Advanced Standing – Uncredentialed Experience
Appeal to Dean
Applying for Documents Required to Extend your Student Visa
Authority to Appoint Agent
Application for Admission for Audit Enrolment
Application for Deferred or Irregularly Scheduled Exam and Statutory Declaration
Application for Retro-Withdrawal
Application for Special Consideration Form
Application to Graduate
Application to Sit Exam at another Campus
Authority to Collect Documents
Change of Campus - application to permanently change campus
Change of Course Form
Change of Enrolment Form
Cross Campus Enrolment Form
Cross-Institutional Enrolment Form (Outbound)
Cross-Institutional Enrolment Form (Inbound)
Generic Statutory Declaration
International Student Transfer - Letter of Release
Leave of Absence Form
Request for Replacement Testamur and Statutory Declaration
Staff Unit Enrolment Policy and Form
Course Enrolment Form
University Assignment Coversheet
Withdrawal from University or Course

Appeals Forms

  Appeal to Dean
  Student Appeal Form

If you require a Statutory Declaration signed by a Justice of the Peace or Commissioner of Declarations please note that the Declarations and Attestations Act 1913 (WA) gives the authority for any academic staff member to sign these. There is a Justice of the Peace available every day from 9am to 4.30pm opposite the Fremantle Council Library in the Church square the other side of the main Fremantle pedestrian mall in High Street. Further information can be obtained from Student Administration (9433 0781).

For further information about these forms, please contact the Student Administration Office on (08) 9433 0781 or at