- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Centre
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
Your personal Course Advice Session and Campus Tour – Sydney Campus
To prepare for Semester 2 starting at the end of July or for Semester 1 in 2019, book your course advice session. Sessions available until the end of May (later months will be added progressively).
- planning to start university in mid 2018 or 2019?
- a School Leaver or Mature Age applicant considering undergraduate or postgraduate study, and
- unsure which course you would like to study, or seeking more information about the course you’re interested in?
Come to a personal Course Advice Session and discuss the course options available to you. We can help you find a course that aligns with your interests, strengths and aspirations. Our course advisors can also talk to you about the admissions requirements for specific courses, the Notre Dame application process, key dates for your application, and much more. You can also take a campus tour at the end of your course advice session.
Come alone or with family and friends. Book your appointment below.
You have a right to access your personal information that the University holds about you and to seek its correction. If you wish to access your personal information or inquire about the handling of your personal information, please contact the relevant Campus Registrar via email: Fremantle.Registrar@nd.edu.au (for Broome / Fremantle Students), or Sydney.Registrar@nd.edu.au (for Sydney Students)