- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
Cultural DeCoding 2018
The University of Notre Dame Australia invites current Year 10 and 11 students, who will be in Year 11 and 12 next year, to participate in the 2018 program of Cultural DeCoding. The 2018 program will be held from 22-24 January on the Fremantle Campus.
This three-day experience is designed to enliven and stimulate the minds of students at the beginning of Year 11 and 12 and will help unlock the ideas that define who we are. With a mixture of law, archaeology, history, philosophy and theology, this experience will intellectually challenge and enrich students’ minds to prepare them for further study.
In Cultural deCoding, students will:
- Enjoy presentations from Notre Dame’s academic staff from a range of disciplines;
- Be exposed to intellectual and spiritual material that will challenge their gifts;
- De-code who we are today through exploring ideas and life detail from our history;
- Engage in interfaith dialogue with an expert panel; and
- Meet like-minded peers.
Principals, parents and teachers are invited to join us for our closing ceremony and afternoon tea on Wednesday 24 January at 3.30pm.
Interested students should complete registration and payment form and return to the School of Philosophy & Theology.
Morning tea and lunch provided. Numbers are limited and applications are accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis. Some assistance may be possible for non-metro students.
For further information please contact the School of Philosophy & Theology: email@example.com or 9433 0138.