- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
Getting to Know Nursing
Tuesday 12 September 2017
5:30pm – 7:00pm (Registration from 5:00pm)
160 Oxford St, Darlinghurst (cnr Victoria Street) ( map )
Get to know what it’s really like to study Nursing at Notre Dame.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from the Dean of Nursing about:
- nursing as a profession
- the structure of Notre Dame’s three year Nursing program,
- how the School of Nursing produces graduates who are highly regarded for their skills and knowledge and employed promptly in the health sector, and
- the key time frames for starting the Nursing degree in 2018
You’ll be able to ask questions about any aspect of the Nursing program and receive application assistance if you need it.
Parents and friends are welcome to attend.
Please note that there is no parking onsite so we recommend using public transport. Oxford St is serviced by many buses and the closest train stations are either Museum or Kings Cross stations.
Please register below or contact us on 02 8204 4404 or email@example.com for further information.
You have a right to access your personal information that the University holds about you and to seek its correction. If you wish to access your personal information or inquire about the handling of your personal information, please contact the relevant Campus Registrar via email: Fremantle.Registrar@nd.edu.au (for Broome / Fremantle Students), or Sydney.Registrar@nd.edu.au (for Sydney Students)