- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
In 2016, we will be launching a flagship and defining program at the University: the ‘In the World and For the World’ program.
This Program will see every domestic undergraduate student be given the opportunity and strong encouragement to participate in an educational experience which takes them out of their familiar environment and challenges them to deal with the unfamiliar and the unknown.
The experience will enable students to understand different perspectives and cultures. It will encourage them to become more aware of their unconscious beliefs and expectations, to recognise those of others and to critically reflect on both.
The Program will foster critical reflective thought, empathy, problem solving skills and deeper awareness of the unity of mind and soul.
In short, the Program will open the eyes, minds and hearts of our students and encourage them to authentically engage with the world around them.
We will build on our existing opportunities and look to
increase the range of opportunities we offer, such as:
- Using our Broome Campus and the expertise on that campus to offer specialist units, short courses and immersions with a focus on cultural awareness and the promotion of Reconciliation between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and the broader Australian community.
- Establishing further volunteer work opportunities with relief and community led development agencies.
- Establishing work placements, work integrated learning and internships in remote Australian and/or international locations.