- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Centre
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
Unrestricted & Capital Gifts
Your donation to the Unrestricted Fund will support the University’s priorities and enable the growth required to continue our vital role of excellent teaching, scholarship and research. Your unrestricted financial gift will also ensure we continue to offer students, staff and the community facilities that are both functional and beautiful.
The University has a great need for ongoing capital support. Although we receive some government funding for capital projects, most of our expanding facilities are financed by borrowings or gifts.
Major gifts are sought to raise funds for capital works projects across all campuses and benefactors may name capital projects at varying amounts.
Current and planned Capital Projects which carry naming opportunities are:
- St Benedict’s Restoration Project
- Institute for Health Research, Fremantle Campus
- School of Medicine – Sydney Campus, Darlinghurst
- School of Nursing facilities – Sydney Campus, Darlinghurst
- Major new facilities to the Sydney Campus, Broadway
The University enables donors to be associated with particular facilities by naming then e.g. Individual laboratories, lecture theatres, meeting rooms, classrooms, student recreational and social spaces, halls of residence. Examples of this are the Galvin Medical Library and Prindiville Hall on the Fremantle campus.